Working at Green Tree School & Services may be one the most rewarding positions you will ever hold. The demands of working with the special needs community are great, but that just makes the rewards even greater. And now that Green Tree School & Services is located in a beautiful new 60,000 square foot building with an upgraded cafeteria, expanded gymnasium, and the latest technology, the only thing missing is you! We have multiple positions available, a dynamic new management team, and are seeking motivated, intelligent go getters who are ready to make a difference.
Green Tree School & Services
To be considered for one of our current positions, please send the below required documents and information to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax to (215) 843-1112.
- Green Tree School & Services Application
- Official transcripts
- Valid PA Department of Education (PAE) FBI clearances (within 1 year)
- Valid PA Criminal clearances (within 1 year)
- Valid PA Child Abuse clearances (within 1 year)
- Don’t forget to tell us how you heard about the job!
Also indicate the code related to the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Please contact our Human Resources Department at (215) 866-0200 x 219 for more information on jobs at Green Tree School & Services.
Click here for more information on how to obtain your necessary clearances.
Thank you for your interest in joining our organization!
Green Tree School & Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please click on position to see job requirements.
- Para Educator Job Code: PEGTSS
- Special Education Teacher - Lower School, Self contained Job Code: SETGTSS
- Special Education Teacher Job Code: SETGTSS
- One to One Job Code: OTOGTSS
PAHrtners Deaf Services at Green Tree School
- Special Education Teacher Job Code: EAGTP
- Para Educator Job Code: EAGTP
- Behavior Manager Job Code: EAGTP
- Speech & Language Pathologist Job Code: STGTSS
- School Social Worker Job Code: SSWGTSS
- School Behavior Specialist Job Code: BSCGTSS