Green Tree School & Green Tree Partnerships:
- Controller: The Controller reports to and works with the CFO in providing financial information to Green Tree management, its Board of Directors and other key stakeholders and the Controller provides understanding and guidance regarding Green Tree’s financial position and economic decisions.. Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with CNTRLR in subject line. EOE
- Accounting Office Assistant: This individual will be responsible for accounts payable and accounts receivable and various other administrative tasks. Resumes to email@example.com. EOE
- Billing Coordinator:This is a full-time position responsible for processing billing of Medicaid and private health insurance as well as resubmission of bills improperly coded to secondary payers. Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE
- Executive Director Behavioral Health: This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, 12-month position responsible for administration, supervision and guidance of Green Tree's Behavioral Health programs. The Director plans, organizes, implements, delivers and evaluates behavioral health wellness and resilience plans; monitors and revises applicable policies and budgets; adheres to local, state and federal regulations and oversees clinical performance of the Division. Requirements: Master's degree in Business Administration with 5 years progressive experience in a Mental Health facility; 7+ years progressive experience in an operational supervisor role. Resumes to email@example.com with BHRSDIR in subject line. EOE
- Education Coordinator: This is a full-time position to provide educational/administrative support to assigned school and program(s). This position facilitates effective organization, administration, leadership and supervision of the school. PDE Supervisory Certification in Special Education. PDE Instructional I Certification in Physically and/or Mentally Handicapped and/or Elementary education or Preschool education. PDE Instructional I Certification must be upgraded to Instructional II as required by Pennsylvania Department of Education Standards.Valid Act 34, Act 114 and Act 151 clearances. Bachelor's degree in Education or a related field. Master's degree in Education or related field preferred. Minimum of five (5) years teaching experience in a school. Minimum of three (3) years teaching experience with special populations. Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with Ed.C.2013 in subject line.
- TSS-STS Program: This is a part-time position providing one-to-one behavioral health interventions to a child or adolescent with a serious emotional disturbance or Autism Related Disorder. Services are provided within a designated school served by the Green Tree School STS program and may be subject to change based on school need and a client’s clinical requirements. Requirments: Bachelor’s degree in a related field,Valid Act 34, Act 151 and Act 114 clearances, Minimum of one (1) year of experience in direct service to children and families.Training and experience in crises intervention.Resumes to email@example.com with TSS-STS13 in subject line. EOE
- Communications Director (Code COMMDIR): This is a full-time 12-month, 40-hour a week position directly responsible for all communication activities across the organization including strategy, implementation, results, measurement and evaluation; The position will work closely with CEO, COO and Board of Directors, on setting the long-term direction of Green Tree communications internally and externally; Bachelor's degree is required. Master's degree in a related field is desirable; Minimum of 3 years broad experience, demonstrating progressively increasing responsibilities and results in a non-profit environment; Experience managing communications strategies; Excellent communication, writing and speaking skills. Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with COMMDIR in subject line. EOE
- Development Director (Code DEVIDR): This is a full-time 12-month, 40-hour a week position directly responsible for all funding development activities across the organization including strategy, implementation, results, measurement and evaluation. The position will work closely with CEO, COO and Board of Directors, on setting the long-term direction of Green Tree funding capacity Bachelor's degree is required; Master's degree in a related field is desirable; Demonstrated track record developing and increasing contributed revenue and experience managing communications strategies; Experience in fundraising and development with an emphasis on major gifts and institutional solicitation. Resumes to email@example.com with DEVIDR in subject line. EOE
- Billing & Purchasing Assistant (Code BILPUR): This is a full-time, 12-month position that provides administrative support to the School in the form of billing, purchasing and other administrative tasks. High school diploma or GED required; Business school, associate’s degree or equivalent is a plus Minimum of three (3) years of related experience; Demonstrated proficiency in MS Word, Excel. Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with BILPUR in subject line. EOE
- Psychologist – Behavioral Health: Fee-for service position performing child and adolescent psychological evaluations to determine eligibility Behavioral Health services. The schedule is flexible but position will need to perform up to 15 evaluations per week and work around schedules of clients, schools, families and Green Tree staff. Doctoral Level (APA Accredited) Pennsylvania Licensed Clinical Psychologist with direct experience preparing and writing CBH regulated evaluations, re-evaluations and treatment plans. Resumes to email@example.com with PSYCH.03.2013 in subject line. EOE
- Substitute Special Education Teacher: PDE Certification and experience with Seriously Emotionally Disturbed student populations required. Pay: $130 to $150 per day; Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with SUB.01.2013 in subject line. EOE
- Special Education Teacher Contract available for Early Intervention (Code STEI02.13): PA Special Education Certification required and experience in Early Childhood/Early Intervention preferred.
Please send resumes to email@example.com or fax to 215-843-2688 with Code related to position in subject line.
Thank you for your interest in Green Tree School and Green Tree Partnerships!
The Green Tree School is an Equal Opportunity Employer
146 West Walnut Lane
PO Box 25639
Philadelphia, PA 19144-0639
Tel: (215) 843-4528
Fax: (215) 843-2688
page updated 4/30/2013